Are you tired of jumping from website to website in pursuit of the best LED light for 4×4 grow tent? Maybe the ample amount of options and their technical specs have overwhelmed you?
Well, don’t fret, this guide is made just for the people who want to learn everything without getting into the technical stuff at the start. we will discuss the benefits of LED lights for grow tent, how to get the right ones, and some of the important things to know when getting started with them.
We will also suggest some of the best professional led grow light, so you don’t have to waste your useful time and money in experimenting. So with that said, let’s get started:
If You are in A Hurry! check Below Our top picks
Quick Summary of Our Favorite Picks For 2020
|1||Upgraded 420W Led Grow Light with...||$499.99 $249.99||check on Amazon|
|2||MARS HYDRO FC-E6500 LED Grow Light 5x5ft...||$699.99 $599.99||check on Amazon|
|3||2022 Newest SPIDER FARMER SE7000 LED...||$799.99||check on Amazon|
|4||2022 Upgraded MARS HYDRO TSL 2000 Led...||$287.50 $244.37||check on Amazon|
|5||KOSCHEAL 2000W LED Grow Light Full...||$132.99||check on Amazon|
keyenergypark.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn a commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost, By advertising Amazon.com
Do I need LED growing lights in my Grow Tent?
Yes, you do need kind LED grow lights for 4×4 tent or any size of tent for that matter. There are a plethora of benefits of using these excellent grow tent lights and we have highlighted some of the main ones below:
- The harvest cycle of the plants becomes very small because, with the help of these lights, you can send the right amount of red and blue wavelengths that are present in sunlight. The specific seasons of the year have specific light wavelengths coming from the sun which is why different plants grow in different times of the year. However, with the best led grow lights you can send specific wavelengths of lights that are needed throughout the year which is why you can grow any kind of plant you want.
- One of the key reasons for using professional led grow lights instead of incandescent or halogen is that you can save massive amounts of energy with it. LEDs give out maximum light at minimal input which is why you won’t be shelling out big bucks in energy bills every month while also growing your favorite crops.
- LED lights for grow tent also has a full spectrum which means they can send out different light colors as per the need for the specific crop. So whether you need to grow tomato or potato or any fruit/vegetable, you can do so without having to change the light.
- These special grow lights emit UV and IR rays along with specific heat required for the healthy growth of the plants. Therefore, your plants will not only grow quicker, but they will grow healthy too.
How many LED watts for 4×4 grow tent?
The number of watts you need for your indoor LED grow lights for 4×4 tent ranges from 500 to 1000 watts depending on the number of plants you are growing and their type.
You can always search for the specific plant type and its lighting requirement on the internet to be precise but anything from 500 to 1000 watts will fit perfectly in this tent.
One very important thing to keep in mind is that you need to place 2/3rd watts of light in one square foot of the tent, so depending on how much of the tent’s area is covered, you can place the lights accordingly.
Things you should consider before choosing the best-led lights for grow tent
- Type of Plants: Before getting the best LED light for 4×4 grow tent, you need to consider the plants you will be growing under them. The main reason for getting the lights is to help plants with photosynthesis. So make sure to see if a specific light is good enough for your plants or not.
- Surface Area: As discussed above, the area you will be using inside your 4×4 tent should only be illuminated with the led grow lights review. Therefore, first, check the square foot area that you are going to use and then multiply it with 2/3rd wattage of light, that’s how much light you need, you can then get the units of the light to evenly cover the total area so all plants get equal light.
- Heat Dissipation: LED lights will be on for 12 to 16 hours a day so they can run hot especially towards the end of their daily working hours. If the light gets too hot, it can damage the plants as well which is why you need to get the highest yielding led grow light with excellent heat dissipation.
- Programmable: The lights should have features like auto turn on/off, timer, color-changing, and brightness adjustment that you can tweak using a remote of a mobile application. These things can help you provide an impeccable amount of light to your plants on a daily basis.
What LED lights are best for growing plants in a tent?
If you want to grow plants that are out of season or the ones that you cannot grow directly in sunlight because of different climate conditions in your area, then kind LED grow lights are the saviors your need.
We will suggest the best-LED light for growth than below that you can get right now and start your wonderful journey of growing healthy plants quickly.
List of The Best light for 4×4 grow tent in 2020
|1||Abriselux A1500 LED Grow Light Dimmable...||$119.00||check on Amazon|
|2||2022 New SONLIPO SPF2000 LED Grow Light...||$109.99||check on Amazon|
|3||BLOOM PLUS LED Grow Light BP 3000W 4X4ft...||$259.99 $203.99||check on Amazon|
|4||MIEEMCLUX C1000 LED Grow Light with Wide...||$59.00||check on Amazon|
|5||2022 Upgraded MARS HYDRO TSW 2000 Led...||$269.99 $229.49||check on Amazon|
|6||VIPARSPECTRA 2000W LED Grow Light 4x4ft...||$179.99||check on Amazon|
|7||KingLED Newest 1500w LED Grow Lights...||$139.99||check on Amazon|
|8||AC Infinity IONBOARD S24, Full Spectrum...||$249.00||check on Amazon|
|9||LED Grow Light 2x4ft 3x3ft Coverage,...||$199.99 $139.99||check on Amazon|
Top-rated led growing lights for 4×4 tent (Best highest yielding led grow light 2020)
MARS HYDRO light for 4×4 tent
One of the best led grow lights 2020, MARS Hydro comes with a hoard of features such as 30% higher yield than traditional purple lights, low watt consumption,
and a wide spectrum allowing you to adjust color temperature as per your needs. Some of its pros and cons are:
- 2.5g yield per watt max
- 684 LEDs’ combined power consumption is just 300W
- Full Spectrum and IR provision
- Comes with an airtight grow tent made of non-toxic materials
- 3-year warranty for lights
- A relatively newer brand with very less social proof
- Not dimmable
VIPARSPECTRA Dimmable Series LED Grow Light
Unequivocally the best LED grow lights for 4×4 tent with great user reviews, VIPARSPECTRA comes with features like dimmable, and excellent heat dissipation.
However, what makes it one of the finest is that it is scientifically engineered to balance the light output specifically for the 4×4 tent. Some pros and cons are:
- Full spectrum light
- Consumes 545watts max
- Comes with 3.2 inch front fans for head dissipation
- 3 year warranty
- 240 bulbs only (less area coverage)
SPIDER FARMER LED Grow Light Dimmable
If you need something that is thoroughly tried and tested by thousands of people and came out as a victor then SPIDER FARMER LED grow light is just the product.
It leverages Samsung LM301B technology which delivers high output at very minimal input. Let’s find out more about it in the pros and cons section:
- Max 2.5g yield
- Full spectrum with IR integration and dimmable lights
- Aluminum heat sink helps with heat dissipation
- Samsung Diode technology for excellent output and durability
- 3 years warranty
- Rated for 3×3 grow tent not 4×4
- A small number of bulbs
Best inexpensive led grow light for 4×4 tent
Are you tired of just going around the internet looking for the best full spectrum led grow lights? Do you need something that offers excellent value in terms of durability and working efficiency without putting a dent in your budget?
Well, then the list given below is what you just need to go through. Have a look at these lights and get the one you find perfect for your 4×4 tent.
- New Upgrades: Compare with the traditional 1000...
- Perfectly help you to save the energy and improve...
- Most LED lights are rated at somewhere 50000 hours...
- Full spectrum: the light include...
- Auto turn on and off timing function
- Red and blue led combination
- 9 dimmable modes
- 3 cycle timing modes
Best led grow light for 5×5 grow tent
Do you have a bigger tent size? Maybe you want to grow more crops than a 4×4 can fit? Well don’t fret, we have just the Led lights for grow tent of 5×5 size. These lights will cover the entire area and provide an ample amount of light so your plants can flourish into healthy crops.
- 2022 UPGRADED HIGHLY-REFLECTIVE HOOD LED LIGHT:...
- NEW DIODES LAYOUT & HIGH EFFICIENCY WHITE LED GROW...
- LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION GROW LIGHTING: Consuming...
- SUNLIKE FULL SPECTRUM LED INDOOR GROWING LIGHT:...
- Long Lifespan: With over 100,000 hours lifespan,...
- Genuine Meanwell Driver: Our driver powers the...
- Customizable Lighting: Each panel on our quantum...
- High Performance at Low Costs: Drawing just 400W,...
- 👍HIGH EFFICIENCY LED GROW LIGHTS: KOSCHEAL LED...
- 👍UPGRADED COMMERCIAL LED GROW LIGHT: Daisy...
- 👍FULL SPECTRUM LED GROW LIGHT: According to the...
- 👍SAFE&DURABLE LED GROW LIGHT: Without the...
- LOWER COSTS & HIGHER-QUALITY YIELDS---Using the...
- OPTIMAL FULL-SPECTRUM LIGHTING---The Full Spectrum...
- UNIQUE DESIGN---Plant Grow Lights have a dimmable...
- UNIQUE DESIGN---Plant Grow Lights have a dimmable...
Commonly asked questions about LED lights for grow tent (FAQ)
How many plants grow in a 4×4 tent?
The 4×4 tent has ample space for someone who is looking to grow not more than 6-8 plants of medium to large size every quarter of the year. However, using some special techniques like SOG (Sea of Green) you can fit more plants, but we suggest that you only overdo things if you know your stuff.
How much can a 4×4 grow tent 1000w led yield?
Different kinds of lights have different yields, however, in general, LEDs can get 0.5g of yield for 1 watt. So a tent of 4×4 with 800 to 1000w LED yield can get 1.5 to 2lbs in total.
How to use a grow tent for vegetables?
It’s pretty simple, you can just watch this detailed YouTube video that teaches how to set up a 4×4 grow tent kit. Make sure to watch it till and watch it more than one time to understand everything.
What size LED light for 4×4 grow tent?
As mentioned above, you can get 500w to 1000w LED light for a 4×4 tent which will be enough for the type of plants you grow.
How far should you place indoor led grow lights from plants?
The total distance between the LED lights for grow tent and the plants should be 16 to 35 inches depending on the intensity the type of plant requires.
Do I need ventilation in my Grow Tent?
Yes, tents do need ventilation because outside air helps plants absorb CO2, which is a part of their cycle of nutrients for every day. So get a tent that has some good ventilation.
Well, that’s pretty much it. Now you should have an idea of the type of grow tent with light you need. If you really want to receive a bang for your buck without diving deeper into the technical research for the best LED light for 4×4 grow tent then check out the ones we have suggested. You will save time, effort, and a lot of money on experimenting.
You might also like:
- Pro Tips to Pick The Best LED grow lights for lettuce (Perfect Vegetable Growing Experiments)
- What You Need To Know About: Best Light For Growing Plants indoor & Top picks
- Best Wireless Outdoor Motion Sensor Lights -LITOM 24 LED Rеvіеw
Last update on 2022-05-28 at 05:13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API