Finding the best lights for the living room which have the combination of adequate brightness and beautiful design can be an arduous task. simply because most of the manufacturers focus more on design rather than the efficiency of light.
Therefore, through this guide, not only we will tell you lots of useful things about living room lighting fixtures, amount of light, ideas of lights for living room ceilings but also about the best living room lights that you can buy right now.
Let’s get started: If you are in A hurry! So Check reviews on Amazon Here:
keyenergypark.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commission from qualifying purchases at no additional cost, By advertising Amazon.com
How can I improve the light in my living room?
How can you make the living room look bigger and brighter?
Which living room lights is better Cool White or WarmWhite?
Some may argue; light is light whether cool or warm, however, there is a difference between both. Cool white light provides you with a cleaner look that is best for modern kitchens and the areas where you need to make the space feel open and brighter.
And if we talk about warm light, it is better for people who prefer softer light. This type of light is well suited for areas such as lounges, and traditional kitchens with country-like vibes.
And as for best lights for living room, it really comes down to you, if you want brighter room, go with cool white light and if you need softer light, go with warm white.
Types of lighting fixtures producing ambient light for your living room:
There are different types of living room lighting fixtures and to provide you with an idea of some of the most popular ones, we have created a list below:
- Chandeliers that hang from the ceiling
- Pendants that also hang from the ceilings
- Scones at the sidewalls of the room
- Over-head, close-to-ceiling or flush fixtures
- Recessed lights fixed across the ceiling
- Ceiling fan with a light kit attached
These are some of the best lights for living room ceiling and walls, make sure to first see which kind of light source is best for your living room and then decide which one to get.
Top 10 picks of the brightest floor lamps to light a room:
Getting the living room floor lamps with beautiful design is a piece of cake, but getting the combination of brightness and beauty can be a challenging task. Therefore, we have shortlisted some of the best living room floor lamps with high efficiency and stylish looks, have a look at them below:
- ✅【2 Lamp Shades Included】: Our living room lamp comes with 2 shades (one beige, one gray), which...
- ✅【Eye-protect Soft Light】: This standing lamp gives off warm, soft 3000 Kevin warm white lighting...
- 【REMOTE CONTROL & TOUCH CONTROL】With the remote control, you can easily control the floor lamp...
- 【50,000 HOUR LONG LIFE LED BULB INCLUDED】The modern reading standing light includes a 9 Watt...
- CLASSIC FLOOR LAMP FOR LIVING ROOMS OR BEDROOMS - LOOKS GREAT WITH MOST DÉCOR, AND ESPECIALLY MID...
- BEAUTIFUL WARM READING OR ACCENT POLE LAMP FOR INDOOR SETTINGS: Stand up the Montage behind the couch to...
- Painted Finish
- White Plastic Shades
- Bronze Floor Lamp Solid Metal Construction: The perfect floor lamps for living room
- This Torchiere Floor Lamp features a Dome Shaped Thick White Frosted Glass Shade
- Beautiful faux crystals
- Gives a luxurious style and feel
- 🔥【SUPPLIED WITH 2 LAMP SHADS】: White and flaxen lampshades are included, you can change them at...
- 👁【EYES PROTECTION SOFT LIGHT】: Fabric shade of floor lamps for bedrooms diffuses the light...
▶The 3-in-1 Cuboid Shelf Floor Lamp: With a TC lamp shade and a wood grain appearance,the...
▶Fast Charging Function: The biggest innovation of the latest generation of shelf lights...
- AESTHETIC STYLE: Multi-directional floor lamp elevates your home with its warm light & pre-assembled gray...
- UNIQUE, BRIGHT LIGHT FOR ANY ROOM: Place this tall elegant fixture in any area to brighten up your decor....
- SUPER BRIGHT LIGHTING ~150 W EQUIVALENT LED TORCH LAMP LIGHTS UP A WHOLE ROOM - Do you want very bright...
- MODERN CORNER LAMP IS 3-WAY DIMMABLE - NEW MEMORY FUNCTION SAVES BRIGHTNESS SETTING FOR NEXT TIME: The...
Living room lighting requirements:
You can get the best lights for living room within this range if you have the setting mentioned above and it would be enough for you. These can be fixed lights or in the form of lamps; the choice is yours.
Best modern Living room ceiling lighting ideas:
Here are the top three modern ideas of lights for living room ceiling that will make your guest go WOW:
Pendant lighting: Last but not the least, pendant provides your living room’s ceiling with a fancy look by dangling down through cords or chains. Though this type of light is typically used in the dining room, it will go well with the living room as well. Not only it is romantic, but it also provides sufficient light to the room.
These three living room lighting fixtures are further categorized into different types so take your time to explore each.
Living room lighting designs:
How to light a living room having no overhead lighting?
Option#1: Modern Look:
- 1Decide where the floor lamp will go while making sure that there is an electrical outlet in range.
- 2Plug in the lamp and adjust its angle according to your liking.
- 3Now you just need to relax and enjoy the light.
Option #2: Draping the Ceiling with Fairy Lights:
- 1Measure the ceiling and plan how you want to hang the lights.
- 2Now get the lights according to the length of the ceiling along with a sufficient amount of hooks for fixing them.
- 3Make sure to get the lights that plug into each other for your ease. Also, place marks on the ceiling where you want to place the hooks.
- 4Attach the hooks and then connect the light together to create a string, fix them in the hooks around the room and you are done.
- 5You can also connect them with remote for ease of use.
Living room lighting ideas low ceiling apartment:
Tall lamps for living room:
Finding the best living room floor lamps can be a bothersome task mainly because of hundreds of designs that can put you in decision paralysis. So to make it easy for you, we have selected the finest tall lamps for living room so you can choose from limited yet best options:
Modern chandeliers for living room high ceiling:
If you are looking for modern chandeliers for living room with high ceilings then you have a variety of options due to enough room to facilitate a medium-sized or even big chandelier. You can browse through Amazon for the modern chandeliers and get tons of ideas but make sure to get the chandelier that is according to the height of your ceiling.
An elongated chandelier will work well for living rooms with high ceilings because of the vertical visual space it will take up allowing people to clearly see its ornaments from the side.
You might Also Like:
Well that is all that we have for you on living room lights. Remember, the key contributing factor for the balance of brightness and beauty of your room is the combination of living room lights with the size and shape of your room. So make sure to take your time in going through the best living room lights suggestions in this guide, visualize them in your living room and then select the one that complements your room.
Last update on 2020-09-27 at 15:25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API